Univers Animes Index du Forum
Univers Animes
Forum permettant d'échanger ses points de vue, de faire connaitre l'univers nippon, d'exprimer ses talents de dessins, graphisme,...
Univers Animes Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How To Make News Feed Private On Facebook ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Univers Animes Index du Forum -> univers animes -> Japanimation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Moyenne de points: 0,70

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Make News Feed Private On Facebook Répondre en citant

How To Make News Feed Private On Facebook

Thanks for helping us achieve our mission of helping everyone learn how to do anything. It's in the top-right corner of the "Who can see my stuff?" section. Some of the ways this helps us connect you are:Your name, profile picture and cover photo help people recognize youGender helps us describe you (ex: "Add her as a friend") Listing your networks (ex: school, workplace) allows others to find you more easily Username and user ID (ex: your account number) are in the URL of your profile Age range helps provide you with age-appropriate content Language and country help us provide appropriate content and experiences Information you share publicly: When you choose to share something with Public (ex: when you select Public from the audience selector), its considered public information. For example, if you use our services to provide a real-time public comment to a television show, that may appear on the show or elsewhere on Facebook.What information is public?Information you share that is always public: Some of the information you give us when you fill out your profile is public, such as your age range, language and country. Stuff other people share: If other people share info about you, even if its something you shared with them but did not make public, they can choose to make it public. Maybe this HOW TO will even prevent you from getting fired!. How do I change the audience of a post I've shared on my timeline? You can use the audience selector to change who can see stuff you share on your timeline after you share it. Selecting this option will limit the number of people who can friend you to the people who are friends of your current friends. 10 Click Limit Old Posts. You'll find this option below and to the right of your profile picture. It's in the top-right corner of the News Feed screen. This option is under the "Who can see my stuff?" heading at the top of the page. That includes people who arent your friends, people off of Facebook and people who use different media such as print, broadcast (ex: television) and other sites on the Internet. Doing so will turn off the chat bar for all contacts which will make you appear offline. 16 Tap Friends of Friends. This gear icon is in the top-right corner of the screen. Additionally, anyone who gets tagged in a post may see it, along with their friends. It's the top option in this menu. Doing so will restrict any posts you make in the future to your eyes only. To create a list, just click on "Account" at the top right of the Facebook interface and select "Edit Friends" from the drop-down menu that appears, as pictured below. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. .. This helps you to see more stories that interest you from friends you interact with the most. 10 Tap Only Me. View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. You don't want to block any of them out completely, but sometimes you want to share some info with one group but not with the other. 20 Click Edit to the right of the last option on this page. We also use a part of your profile, called your Public Profile, to help connect you with friends and family. and throughout the world with essential medical resources to effectively treat and care for patients without regard to politics, religion, or ability to pay. 2 Click . This full option reads "Who can look you up using the email address you provided?" and is located beneath the "Who can look me up?" heading. 13 Click Edit next to the "Who can send you friend requests?" option. Posts on Facebook Pages or public groups: Facebook Pages and public groups are public spaces 5a02188284
new facebook hacks 2013how do you make your profile pictures private on facebook 2013add photos on facebook not workingfacebook chat on my pagefacebook mod apk xdapirater compte facebook facilement sans logicielfirefox addon download facebook photo albumdownload facebook messenger for sony ericsson j10i2iphone open facebook links in appcomo botar foto de desenho no facebook

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Univers Animes Index du Forum -> univers animes -> Japanimation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006